There is still time for families at risk to prepare for Tropical Storm Isaac. The Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)® has step-by-step instructions for last minute preparedness activities that, in as little as one hour, can make homes and families safer and better prepared for potential severe weather. Suggested activities include:
- Building an emergency disaster kit
- Finalizing your family emergency plan
If families have any questions, we will have experts standing by throughout the weekend via phone, email, Twitter and Facebook to answer questions as families prepare.
- Phone: 877.221.SAFE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: Tweet us @federalalliance and use the hashtag #isaacprep
- Facebook: Post on our page at www.facebook.com/federalalliance