Awareness of a potential storm is step one on the path to preparedness. Stay on top of severe weather threats, follow hurricane tracks and watch/warning areas and discover how you can protect your home and prepare your family for hurricanes with FLASH Weather Alerts smartphone app. Today, May 30, 2013, you can get the app for just $4.99.
- Instead of starting out free with limited functionality, all FLASH Weather Alerts features are included in the one-time download price in the Apple App Store and for Android in the Google Play Store – less than half the cost of the lowest priced NOAA weather radio (approximately $25).
- Personal notifications with more than 100 options – including hurricane watches and warnings
- The only precision weather app with English and Spanish home mitigation and family preparedness tips
Hurricane Season Features
- Embedded hurricane mitigation and preparedness information
- Hurricane tracks, watch/warning alerts and maps
- Video link to National Hurricane Center keeps users informed even if the power is out